Closer to Love Collection

Closer to Love Collection

Friday, March 12, 2010

Hello!

Welcome to Nicole Paloma! We are a unique children's clothing company. Created by myself, Nicole Paloma Rockhill. So where did it start? Here's the story......
In essence this company started when I was 8 yrs old, sitting in my room cutting up my clothes and hand-sewing them back together! Actully, my story even begins before that with my great-grandmother and grand mother as high-end seamstresses of Palm Beach, FL. My grandmother has taught me much of what I know today. Several years ago I purchased a sewing machine for myself. Since then it has hardly had time to cool down! I absolutely love fabric! Like really love it! I have an addiction to it, that, matched with my entrepreneurial spirit, created this company.
I love making new designs and working with people personally and individually, and getting to know the children's personality. So in addition to what is available for sale on my webite I can custom design clothing that will reflect your ideas as well.
I get asked quite often"Where does "paloma" come from?" I have always signed my art "paloma" which is my middle name and means "dove" in spanish, you will see that often in my work.
As my family and I moved to Santa Rosa Beach, Fl in March of 2009, I have been so blessed to become a part of this amazing community. During this time I was introduced to the organization Heartworks Kids. This non-profit charitable organization has given me even more inspiration to make my company great and profitable. 10% of all profit goes to Heartworks Kids. Please look into our links page for more info on Heartworks Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment